ACT Awareness eLearning is a Counter Terrorism awareness product designed for all UK based companies and organisations.
The course is free to useand takes just 45 minutes in total to complete. That 45 minutes of learning could save lives.
It provides nationally accredited, corporate CT guidance to help industry better understand and mitigate against current terrorist methodology.
Organisations small or large can access the course and even roll it out to staff using their own Learning Management System should they have one.
The following eLearning Modules are available:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons attack
- Summary and Supporting Materials
Two options are available to access the eLearning:
- URL: You will be provided with your own corporate URL link and PIN to immediately access the online version.
- SCORM: If you intend to deliver the ACT Awareness eLearning course using your own learning management system (LMS) then a SCORM 1.2 compliant file can be provided.
Go to ACT Awareness eLearning to find out more and to register.